Mysteries Morayshire Scotland One Cigar Shape And Two Round Objects

Mysteries Morayshire Scotland One Cigar Shape And Two Round Objects
Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: December 21, 2005 Time: Approx: 0830-0900

Mark of Sighting: Aloof the hills at Fochabers. Degree of witnesses: 1 Degree of objects: 3 Fabricate of objects: One cigar shape and two round.

Mature Elucidation of event/sighting: Walking my dog over the Spey Bay golf course at whatever time I noticed, what I reflection to be a comet's tail/shooting star. The shape was cigar formed but thinner at one end. It was diagonal about 40-45 degrees with the thin end towards the ground. Other than, I swift realized it couldn't possibly be a comet or raw star as it was moving in an upwards order, hope an smooth. No airplanes fly this circumstances and pleasantly, it was too come to an end to the ground, hope it had not long for occupied off.

In the region of at the exact time, I noticed contemporary two sudden objects in the sky down this cigar-shaped one. The other two were spherical nonetheless one was located directly over the other. The object on top was bulky than the one less than. Every one were stationery and to the passed on of the cigar formed object which was flying digression from the other two objects. All three objects looked hope three stimulating sudden lights not white-bright, ultra yellow-bright. They were situated in the sky completed the horizon.

The morning was special with a erratic blue sky and collection clouds. The sun had not luxuriously risen with red decorated light perceptible from unhurried the hill. The objects were directly completed anywhere the sun would at the end of the day mount up over the hills. The sky had convinced clouds forming but offer were clear blue patches with flushed hues emitting from the developing sun. The objects appeared to be sudden gold ingots, glittering in the sky.

I watched for about 30 minutes, never plunder my eyes off the objects. The cigar formed object, that did resemble a plane weak spot wings, seemed to be affectionately hiking in plane but methodically. I may possibly haunt it with ease. It went unhurried one high cloud as a consequence emerged over near departing unhurried a high cloud base.

The other two objects remained stationery in the sky. I watched them for what seemed hope an age but probably 5-10 minutes near they all started to move in the exact order as the cigar-shaped object; from passed on to definitely. I watched dwell in two spherical objects until they too, moved out unhurried clouds.

Throughout the half-hour or so, I wondered if the cigar-shaped object could've been a thing aircraft but to be frank, that's not possible as it was far too come to an end to the ground and completely off course.

I tried to tolerate that the two stationery objects may possibly be transmitters or something, but I may possibly tell that they couldn't possibly be as offer was meager amount underneath the big lights. With at whatever time they too motivated off, I knew it had to be convinced form of aircraft, which I may possibly not be thankful for.

Until now, I haven't had the time to scan the civil press to see if one else saw these three objects but I'm about to do so. I told contemporary walker whom I met on my return bother and I told my refined children that end of the day. I cling to witnessed raw stars in the previous but meager amount may possibly disparity to what I saw that Wednesday morning last month.

Thank you to the get the message for the gripping report.

Brian Vike, Better HBCC UFO Look into. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Look into International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Look into, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 1:12 AM