National Archives Vietnam Ufo

National Archives Vietnam Ufo
Seeking Details on this PhotoNATIONAL ARCHIVES DISCOVERS VIETNAM UFO by Robert Hughey (Google+)selections/link to: Blog on HTTP://NATURALPLANE.BLOGSPOT.COMI have been doing a lot of digging through government websites lately.WAIT! Let me be clear that I've been legally digging through.GOV WEBSITES using Google's advanced search parameters I don't relish the idea of attempting to hack any government site, as there's an army of better skilled "ethical hackers" on the Gov Payroll that'd both lock me out and lock me away all in the same breath.And that would make me sad. NATIONAL ARCHIVE UFO REPORTSBut in digging through.gov websites on searches for "UFOs" and "UFO REPORTS," I came across an interesting report at the National Archives. I also found an article post on a site I personally admire very much, and rather than detail everything in my own words, I'd rather link you to the Naturalplane BLOGGER SITE: Phantoms and Monsters. It's riveting. UFO Sighting - My Thought: Water Tower?Quote From Naturalplane.blogspot.com :"ONE OF THE VERY FIRST ARTICLES POSTED ON THIS SITE WAS A COMPREHENSIVE PIECE TITLED "UFOS DURING THE VIETNAM WAR," WHICH INCLUDED BOTH FIRST AND SECOND-HAND ACCOUNTS COLLECTED BY ME AND EVIDENCE FROM DOCUMENTS AND OFFICIAL STATEMENTS RELEASED UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT ("FOIA"). THESE INCLUDED THE FAMOUS OCTOBER 1973 REMARKS BY GENERAL GEORGE S. BROWN, CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE U.S. AIR FORCE, THAT UFOS sighted in Vietnam "weren't called UFOS. They were called ENEMY HELICOPTERS."NOW, THANKS TO THE BLOG OF DR. DAVID CLARKE - FOLKLORE AND JOURNALISM, A PROFESSOR OF JOURNALISM AT SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY WHO WORKS CLOSELY WITH THE BRITISH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ON THEIR PERIODIC RELEASE OF UFO FILES, I found a new fascinating" UFO case" reported during the Vietnam War..."Interested in reading more?The FULL STORY is available below:PHANTOMS AND MONSTERS: NATIONAL ARCHIVES VIETNAM UFORelated Articles * Facebook of "4UFOs.com : Search For Real UFOs" * UFO Sightings Today 2012: UFO Sighting in Illinois on November 19th 2012 - star like light object moved from north to south at satellite distance...2013 (c) Copyright Robert Hughey. All Rights Reserved by 4UFOs.com and with the specific content creators themselves. For Reproduction Rights email: admin(a)4ufos.com

Posted by Unknown | at 5:09 AM