Ufo Sighting In Oban Scotland On May 15Th 2013 Only Seen On Computer

Ufo Sighting In Oban Scotland On May 15Th 2013 Only Seen On Computer
UFO SIGHTING IN OBAN, SCOTLAND ON MAY 15TH 2013 - ONLY SEEN ON COMPUTERI was on holiday with my wife in Scotland, I took lots of pictures, and when I downloaded them to my computer I unfortunately downsized them to save space, it was a few days later when I was looking at the pics that I saw what looks like two bright objects in one of the pic and another bright object in another pic,when I zoomed into the pics they looked saucer shaped, i did not actually notice the objects until I was looking at my pics on the computer. I took the pics in Tyndrum Scotland.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:29 AM