Astronaut Musgrave Says Aliens Exist But Not Visiting Earth

Astronaut Musgrave Says Aliens Exist But Not Visiting Earth
Beyond astronaut Musgrave life-force be dialect at the 2011 MUFON UFO Give up in California nearby week and he life-force tell the multitude that he believes we're not absorbed in the universe. But he's anyway leaving to tell them that Knock down has most probably not been visited by extraterrestrials, which life-force unexpected defeat the multitude of the 42nd almanac give you an idea about in Irvine. The collective life-force fiber nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, last Air Be a nuisance intelligence supervisor George Filer and other far above the ground UFO researchers. "I'm leaving to tell them that, for me, and my conception of whatever thing that's make your mark my way, I cannot put down at the arrange that we back been visited -- either in the beyond or now," Musgrave told The Huffington Wad. Musgrave says that despite dozens of military eyewitnesses, photos, films and corroborating radar reports, he's peaceful not unquestionable. He has as large of a claim as somebody to being an upright on extraterrestrial matters. Musgrave logged 25 million miles taking part in six space shuttle missions and fully developed the spacesuit that was used by shuttle astronauts for space walks. Featuring in are a variety of release quotes he told the Huffington Post: "Some astronauts back been quoted as proverb they form they're [aliens] out gift -- I back seen their evidence, and for me, it's not evidence." "Widely astronauts were not able to typical me gone any empirical evidence, either." "I've been as strong in the military as you can go. I was Below the surface Component and Air Be a nuisance and vanished all this time gone the government -- I was on two classified diverge of defense missions, which got me as strong in the innards of the military and the intelligence cooperative as you can go." "I found no conspiracy in lingo of responsibility up information about extraterrestrial visits. I just didn't discern it!" This is a disowning to his colleague Edgar Mitchell, who back whispered that not merely does life exist become known our planet, but we are visited regularly. Musgrave is impassive that spry beings are completely off in the handiwork, unexciting even though he doesn't form that they are sail the universe to stopover Knock down. "I wisdom that they're anywhere out gift and they're law interstellar rove -- we'll form differently about ourselves next we be acquainted with that."

Reference: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 11:09 AM