Zapped By Bigfoot At The Last Moment

Zapped By Bigfoot At The Last Moment

Sketch of the Infant Bigfoot

In the spring of 2010 I was walking along a stream in the National Park. I was filming to my left then would move the camera in front of me. Directly in front of me approximately 30 feet a small black figure leaned out from behind a tree and looked at me. I captured 22 frames of what appears to be an infant Bigfoot. The only problem is when I get almost on top of the location I stop filming. 10 minutes later I start filming again in a completely different location. I have no recollection of the Bigfoot or what happen. I only know that when I reviewed the video 3 days later I found this footage.

Below are still captures from the video before I was zapped.

The Bigfoot peeking behind the tree


Actual still capture

Bigfoot from 2009 Zapping.

The question is, was I hit with infrasound or as many Bigfoot researchers say "zapped"? This was not the first time I had been zapped. The first time I saw a Bigfoot back in 2009 I was zapped and walked away from the encounter mumbling incoherently with the video recorder running. This is why I tell anyone who will listen ALWAYS have your video camera on and recording when you are in the woods. You never know when something like this may happen.

I was also zapped when I took the footage of the sneering Bigfoot. This ability to zap and cause memory loss or confusion is difficult o explain or understand. I have no explanation only video footage I have no recollection of recording. I often wonder how many other times I have been zapped and what did I see?

Reference: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 8:04 AM