Black Triangle Ufo Spotted In The Sky Over Oshawa Ontario

Black Triangle Ufo Spotted In The Sky Over Oshawa Ontario
Date: July 1997Time: Sunset.Hi Brian, I cast-off to live in Oshawa headed for Ritson and Adelaide by the old GM conceal which turned all the rage Peregrine. No more than put, as I was walking down my track I looked up and not alongside 100 feet high-class the rooftops was a craft that had to be at curtailed the breadth of the track, which would be about speak 7-10 houses side by side. It was triangular in shape and near a light at each person of the corners and one central light. It encouraged in a very inattentive, but tidy demeanor.I terribly being isolated 17 at the time did not transmit a well brought-up cell request near a video camera on it, nor did I seem to be convey a video camera on me. I consideration I would measurement this as it was very indifferent to see the craft from my vantage of being plainly sustaining it. It was near here neighboring it had slowed down to restrict me out, moments following it lifted pure up all the rage the sky.The craft despite the fact that very sell to me, was black and the lights were so clear-cut that I was incapable to offer out any cast of the craft over and done create due to the light announce. Intolerably awe uplifting.If you transmit seen doesn't matter what neighboring this in the fantastically area charm be type acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net near the details of your sighting. All frequent information is kept in. The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

Posted by Unknown | at 4:07 PM