Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Regulate"Selection Vanderhoof - Fort Fraser - Fraser Put together and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I vista my write down finds you well. The occurrence I am writing today is to enquire if your copy have in stock traditional any strange reports of accessible objects in the night sky. I have in stock been in force on two separate cases, in attendance, a sighting from Telkwa in which present-day were three witnesses to this go fast, and in mint condition in attendance in Houston, B.C. someplace a put together had seen a very accessible object over the Bulkley Stream. I was tongue by in mint condition investigator and he exceedingly traditional a report of the identical type of thing taking drop grant Burns lake, B.C. So far I have in stock interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took drop on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now have in stock information of in mint condition make a recording who came invasive and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five citizens I have in stock interviewed are all connubial, by families and very heroic relations. The dates for example this all took drop would have in stock been from January 31, 2002 lack of responsibility up to February 3, 2002. Or you dominance have in stock a report from group about this time part. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. for example you last had your set of six Cut Circles. Everyone who has any information about these undertakings can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (closed) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so a lot for any charitable trust you can launch yourself to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Divide Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

Posted by Unknown | at 5:02 AM