Ufology Triangle Ufos Over Ohio

Ufology Triangle Ufos Over Ohio
A report of over 100 triangle UFO sightings has been submitted to MUFON.

My production is, if these sightings are real, why don't patronizing contest report them? That heaps irregular objects in the sky neediness allow some attention.

Post is "as is", no corrections.

"See in your mind's eye of Finding by SW."

MUFON Paradigm # 21433

Date: 01/09/2010 22:52

Location: Tarlton, Ohio

Shape: Triangle

Duration: 00:04:00

Summary: Fantastic Triangle, I'm calm in shock...

Report:


By means of the earlier few monthes begining in Summer of 2009, I call closely witenessed atleast 130+ sightings of 'black triangles' positively in my head yard. I cherish that yeah, I should've reported one and all and each and every one sighting, and I had planned too, but these reports precise awhile to obstruct out and Ive seen them so heaps grow old Ive bend used to seeing them. I'll fit at them and harass out loud and watch them until they fly vetoed and put it detour. They interminably fit and appear the extremely way; a very formidable yellowish/white/amber light in the interval and similar to they add up to a certian interval the light dissappears, leave-taking modestly an odd triangle craft that languidly hovers creatively the sky. The tummy has a crowd of red, age-old and blue irregular lights in a creepy on eye-like stencil. The modestly noticible hum is a low droning or buzzing response, kinda alike a transformer or a domination station. Ive seen these outfit so heaps grow old that its fatally funny; ive seen one languidly heaving at an flat of 200 ft. incandescent some creepy searchlight now the decay trees creatively the roadway. Ive seen 4 of them flying on one after diverse creatively the night sky. Ive level brought friends/family to my house to see them, most leave-taking motto "Anything the [cms/tg/pd] dude, why show me that, thats scary!?" and pleasing grave believers. Tonight was queer...

Cool alike the first time I saw one, I was cargo my dog outside to potty. Immeditally I saw the formidable light in the interval and credited it as a triangle. I chained the dog up and as interminably I stayed to watch it fly over. But I was shortly staggered (my cigarette litterally squash out of my orifice from awe) by how greatly queer it was; at first, the steep size of it. ATLEAST 300+ ft. creatively (paradigm triange I see is 90-100ft creatively)and the dazzeling lights which were greatly queer from typical triangles. Unlike other triangles, the formidable light on the head didnt go off; it was clearly visable that it was a park of 3 amber/white lights on the head. In the function of it was tender black outside I was barred to clearly mark out the plan of it, but I was on just under it taking into consideration a diminutive side mind. Lots of age-old, red, blue and one preservationist light, some irregular hastily others staying on. When I am limeted by my frugile human defense, I hardly couldnt see in your mind's eye the fastidious formation on the lights but there where a lot patronizing than any paradigm triangle.

Two other gargantuan differences where the Clearly visable plan of some sort of 'cargo-bay' on the endorse, on alike the sort you'd categorize on a milatary profuse jet used for dropping and loading weight. Portray where 4 ashen lights of the corners of the 'cargo-bay' and a noticible direction to it. The other difference was... I need to say 'rabbit ear' protrutions from the sides of it. Feel affection for if you took a typical black triangle and put two 'Z' formed wings on the top/side of it, thats what youd call. On the guidelines of them there were lingering ovals, alike a diminutive jet engine. The regular droning hum and silent resound probly caused by the gigantic displacment of air it caused. Ive by ruled out the profuse jet supposition and the hazard of it being a V-22 Ospery, unsophisticatedly like ive seen V-22's in action; theyre loud and not this big. Point of 500-600ft, stirring South-to-North.

* * *

Cargo space you had an encounter, or seen a UFO (Anonymous On high Be after)?

If so, we'd alike to garner from you.

Email Us

* * * * * * * * * * * * *



Reference: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 7:11 AM