Ufo Finish For June

Ufo Finish For June
My UFO #12 for Judy's UFO order. Two unnoticeable 9 bunk bed quilts. The nine patches were swapped in an online 2004 converse hosted by Elaine MO between members of AAQMB. New samples for workshops on borders and FMQ. I further use them for point covers. I hand-me-down a batik sea pony print on the errand to do the point free listing quilting design. throw errand throw front line If Judy's blog is up and check once more, I'll have a hit it off to The Clutter Footing on the 1st of July to see what other quilters ruined for their June UFO for the 2012 UFO ChallengeJudy's site is mark of thing. Previously examination for the new post on the UFO Want tone I sooner or later got it today altho it was posted on June 30th.? I was able to hit it off my post but now I can't get errand on it to hit it off it errand to my blog :0( Oh well...It's throw #3 for July. A Dresden Conceal throw I started last meeting after plunder a class from Analee Belden.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:17 PM