Black Triangle Sighting In Sunrise Florida On October 12Th 2013 Traveling North On I 75

Black Triangle Sighting In Sunrise Florida On October 12Th 2013 Traveling North On I 75
I was traveling North on I-17 in Sunrise, Florida. As I was approaching the 4 story Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership on my right, I first noticed 4 red/orange lights above the left side of the road. The lights were about 50 ft. above the ground. The lights were in the exact shape of the left half of an octagon. About 2 seconds later as I was still driving North, I noticed 3 of the same red/orange lights on the right hand side of the road. This group of the red/orange lights outlined the shape of a large triangle and it was hovering/descending south. The triangle formation was lower in altitude compared to the first formation. I drove right under the triangle formation as it was moving over my car.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Posted by Unknown | at 8:35 AM