Banora Pointtweed Heads Nsw Australia Another Unknown Object Reported

Banora Pointtweed Heads Nsw Australia Another Unknown Object Reported
Posted: January 11, 2008Date: Respected 8, 2005 Time: 8:40 p.m. Park of Sighting: My catch. Total of witnesses: 2 Total of objects: 1 Frame of objects: Affecting bead of light. Satiated Boom of event/sighting: So long Brian, Fair to middling Tonight, I was standalone our catch, in the manner of I looked fashionable the sky and noticed a star-like, object, delight in an Easterly Requisition out to sea. The object was the fantastically crowd as the two eerie turning lights that I saw unaided a few weeks ago, and was in the fantastically gash of sky as them as well. The object was delight not too hurriedly, not too restrained. I inform what a satellite looks care for, and this object was other heavy, and migrant a baby closer than I enjoy seen them lead. It had no flashing lights, calm a bead of light.I called for my younger brother to glance at, and he noticed it as well. For the previous trouble of weeks, I enjoy been noticing a lot of helicopters flying about the area. Even if I don't live far from the Passenger terminal, I enjoy never noticed them past. Tonight, I may enjoy seen why they are essentially give. As I was thought the light move east, I heard a Helicopter in the north. I watched it as it stimulated east, but hence it stopped and became lazy. It hovered in the fantastically field already the object until I saw the object dim out. As a result it began to move over. I was absolutely that the Advantage & Passengers of the helicopter were thought the object. And I calm plaid along with my get in touch with over and he assumed he remembers a Helicopter in the area in the manner of he saw three lights in formation turning in the sky. He told me past, but I not allowed it from my last report, as I didn't embrace it had any pursuit. But now, it has put a coarse new angle on the dignity. I enjoy footage of the Helicopter, but it is too blurred to measure. Unfortunately, I was too stirring thought the light, I forgot to get my camera, but closest time I ghoul plan sure it is over. Fair to middling checking standalone now, I can see two helicopters delight about East of my look over. I am unimpressed how a variety of are "patrolling" the skies, but if they refurbish close to my house, I ghoul try to dissimilarity their ID churn out and steadfast it out along with the airport. I embrace give has been a backbone of objects in my area, although, I enjoy unaided started observing a few months ago, so in all probability these objects may enjoy existed in my area prior to my sympathy. Moreover, I embrace I may be the unaided individual in my area that is honestly reporting metaphors of these objects on this site, or on any site. If give is qualities in my area or where on the far eastern parts of New South Wales & Queensland, Happy now and then steadfast the skies in your area for any eerie Tawny or Pale Affecting lights, or suchlike out of the trite. Thank you to the viewer for the report. Brian Vike, Advanced HBCC UFO Grounding. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Grounding International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Grounding, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 3:44 PM