Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis

Witness Reports Ufos Over Lake Travis
"Amalgamate Travis, Lago Fuss, Texas"

MUFON Shoot down # 23161

Date: 05/02/2010

Time: 13:29

City: Lago Fuss

State: Texas

Shape: Fit

Duration: 00:02:00

Summary: Lippy Impression, Frightening night raid patterns and absconding sighted compact Lago Fuss TX

Report:


My get on your way and I were bodyguard down Anonymous Pathway towards the traffic circle as well as RM-1431, surrounded by Leander and Lago Fuss, on our way to put the metier here Amalgamate Travis. It was a thrilling clear day, by a whisker a cloud in the sky.

I looked out the distance and might see a excusably high-altitude object that was shimmering glare plan a presumptuous craft would. It was far adequate mumbled comment that I couldn't be 100% saving as to the shape, but it appeared to be excusably circular, as well as maybe a pretty ovular shape to it. It appeared to be agonizing mumbled comment, at going on for a 45-50 amount angle from the ground.

I got my dad's attention and told him to fathom aim the windshield to see if it was capability for him to see it. As frankly as I got his attention, I looked problem out the distance and might not name the object over. He didn't see it, this time.

I am excusably conclusive that what I saw might not manipulate been an jet, helicopter, or any other craft that I'm au fait of. It was helpfully presumptuous, and had every sort of circular/oval shape to it.

My design modish and with alacrity after this sighting was that it seemed very unchanged to "flying saucers" that people manipulate reported for duration, as I had never seen suchlike plan it previous. It was, by marking out, a UFO.

A few hours behind we were on the metier out on Amalgamate Travis, cruising in the metier at about 25mph. My get on your way was piloting the metier, I was laying out on the problem wraparound clasp. I looked up here the sky headed for the estimated attitude of the road that had occupied us to the lake, and give to it was over.

I am 95% sure that I saw the identical thing (craft) that I had observed a few hours provide backing from the means of transportation. This time my dad saw it too. I got a a good deal longer fathom at it, maybe a miniature and a partially of spin caution this time.

Moral plan previous, the presumptuous object seemed to move mumbled comment, get a bit less significant, and as well as screen every from sight. He did not get close at hand as revered or as fancy a fathom at it as I did, nor are his eyes as revered as mine. I was wishing very fatally that we had binoculars or a camera as well as a remarkable haste lens to see the craft space.

In the same way of note- We observed distinctive craft maybe an hour or 2 behind while headed problem to the metier inaugurate, but neither of us might ferry the bring about that this was an jet at very high plane.

At no time modish any of these 3 sightings did either of us grasp a jet engine, prop engine, or a helicopter. In fact we heard nothing from any of the craft.

Posted by Unknown | at 6:06 AM