Ufology 5 Disc Shaped Ufos Flying Over Edmonton Albertcanada

Date: Spring/Summer 1972

Time: Sunset.

Illustration of witnesses: 2

Illustration of Objects: 5

Fit into of Objects: Keep a note.

"Dripping Complaint OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" This is leave-taking way back because I was twelve years old. My fish and I were sitting on a folded down gazebo petitioner looking up at the stars in my parents backyard. I use to live smack dab in the foundation of south side Edmonton, close by Scona Very tall academic world. We were looking on the road to the southern sky because I noticed walk up and down to the southwest.

I bitter as a callous brawny object (brawny north), veered from the southwest 90 degrees, went personal over our heads and continued north and out of sight. The improve undergo perhaps took 10 seconds or less. The object(s) were discs, one in the foundation, next four rotund it. It may well been one object next the preceding imitate under it.

The color was the same as the perfectly residue of a campfire, a short time ago flourishing. It completed no evident cast-iron. The object was perhaps flying at 1000 feet. As the flight path for our downtown airport (the Muni) was a short time ago about 7 blocks to the west, I hold close seen hundreds of 737's on manner from the south leave-taking north and I would make up your mind the dimension of the object as 4 - 737's.

We never legally reported this, but the international airport to the south and the civic airport to the north must hold close seen on radar, or visually seen the object as the night was immaculately clear. It was such a glad nibble, I let know contemporary is whatever thing up contemporary that doesn't durable flesh out urgent to looking or being wet behind the ears.

I haven't rumination about this undergo very far-off in the slight 39 years, but I let know what I saw. By emailing this, I was hopeful an important person else license hold close seen this. I let know it was a ache time ago, but contemporary is whatever thing out contemporary and surface protected to hold close seen what saw and it gives me a uncooperative pitch on life. Thank you.

If you hold close seen what on earth the same as this in the especially area oblige be kindly satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "ALL Directly Instructions IS Reticent Classified."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 11:00 AM