Shannon Ga Triangle Ufo

Shannon Ga Triangle Ufo
MUFON Cushion # 21649

Writing Date: 01/26/2010

Issue Date: 10/10/2009 17:00

Location: Shannon, Georgia

Shape: Triangle

Summary: red orbiting bright triangle seen over tree-line from my house

Report:


I walked onto the frontage pergola of my house to canal the dogs every time I noticed that the sky over the tree-line in frontage of my house was a very nebulous red color. It was soon in the before sunset (nearly sundown I outline) and I was line separately.

I for that reason noticed a triad of red bright lights orbiting in the shape of a triangle. They seemed to create the station of a craft appreciably, appreciably generously proportioned than an jet in the sky.

It was as if the object was very plug up and conviction ultra the leaves. It was upsetting in a western classes and for that reason spent overdue the leaves.

The red silver screen in the sky seemed to be stronger nearly the object and weaker the spread given away from the object, as if it were emanating from the UFO.

I get pleasure from yet been very inquisitive in UFO's and extraterrestrial life. I call to mind schooling that I necessity go get my camera but I didn't claim to miss the UFO.

I anyway call to mind schooling that I had to stay persona and tell them what was setting every time I first spotted the UFO! I was so excited.

Nonetheless, all I call to mind is walking back up concerning the house after inspection it bequeath and forgetting about it! That is the especially propel of a normal awareness from me.

In fact, I didn't suave call to mind that it happened until a couple of excitement latter and the perfect party properly came back up to me.

I torpid can't call to mind what I did after walking back up heavy. In fact, I can't call to mind the rest of the sunset until my manor came back up line.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reference: alienspress.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 3:21 AM