Ufo Sighting In Fenton

Ufo Sighting In Fenton
UFO SIGHTING IN FENTON, MICHIGAN ON JUNE 29TH 2013 - OBSERVED REDISH ORANGE CRAFT MOVING ACROSS THE SKY MOVING NORTHWESTERLY

I went out on my deck at approximately 10:15 PM and noticed a reddish-orange light moving across the sky from the southeast to northwest. I watched it for approximately 15 or 20 seconds until the tree's in my yard obscured my vision. Then I ran to the back of my house and waited for it to come out from the cover of the trees, but it never came out and I didn't see it again. I can't say for sure that it was anything extraordinary, but it was something I have never seen in the sky before.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 6:49 PM