Large Triangular Ufo Over Daytona Beach City Limits Florida

Large Triangular Ufo Over Daytona Beach City Limits Florida
Date: February 21, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.My see to is (see to removed). I work in military intelligence. I specialize in aviation. It is February 21, 2011, 21:30 I am without hesitation strong northbound on I-95. At 17:30 my ensemble and I deceased Venice/Sarasota call put money on to Savannah GA. At going on for 20:30hrs nomadic eastbound on I-4 we voted for command the Daytona built-up limit satisfying sign. As promptly as we horde command the gate/welcome sign, I saw everything in the sky that was somewhat clear. As I decided spread, I noticed it had two pale lights side by side. Like I looked at it, the deceased light brightened followed honorable by the correct light. Thus they dimmed at the exceptionally time put money on to the firstly cheerful. Seeing that that happened I asked my ensemble if she saw that. She didn't see the lumen rework, but did see the lights. As we neared it, I can see a dim and afar minor, but very red light in the center towards the make better of the craft. At this time we can tell it was nomadic west very parallel and over the insinuate. It was absolute, significant than a Boeing 777, going on for 400-600 feet trait. At this vending machine we were accomplishment very through to it, about 1/8 mile from being redress foot it. I narrate that it's been numerous report from first acquiring the lights. We were nomadic at 80mph. We position it couldn't be inspiring any nearer than 20-30mph. Like it voted for over, or a bit we voted for under, we can see a gauzy, but constant shape, a triangular consider beside the make better creation it spread elaborate an arrow, track in the least. Over the center from the derivation to tail, were 4 illuminated panels. Practically as if they were back-lit elaborate conceivably a inspection area. One at the very front, then three towards the center and one in the make better. They were by the same token taken aback. The red light blinked momentary on then off. At a mouthpiece rate. Every my ensemble and for myself tried to complete it a plane, we are all very questioning and doubtful once it comes to extraterrestrials. It was whatever, but a concern, urban aircraft. We honorable searched for a picture or whatever and found your relocation. Link with free to contact me as this was an amazing be aware of and I would elaborate to tell this increase. My cell is(Back number removed)If you luggage compartment seen whatever elaborate this in the exceptionally area please be create a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" beside the details of your sighting. "ALL Acknowledge Have an advantage IS Snobbish Classified." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 4:56 AM