Ufo Sighting In Thornville Ohio On October 14Th 2013 A Silver Tube Close Up Foto Looks Like Separation In The Middle

Ufo Sighting In Thornville Ohio On October 14Th 2013 A Silver Tube Close Up Foto Looks Like Separation In The Middle
UFO SIGHTING IN THORNVILLE, OHIO ON OCTOBER 14TH 2013 - A SILVER TUBE. CLOSE UP FOTO LOOKS LIKE SEPARATION IN THE MIDDLE.

1. If the back yard on deck having coffee. 2. Just watching the birds fly over. 3. Plane. 4. Travels at a steady pace from North to South. No change indirection just traveling across the sky. It's a silver tube. No wings, that's what made me continue to look at it, I was trying to see wings, like the other planes I would see in the sky. No wings. 5. At first, cool, I saw a UFO. But it's been back. The first time was late August. Then it appeared again last week. Wednesday & Thursday. October 9 & 10. I took some pictures. I brought my decent camera out after I took a pic w/my iPad, and it was a dot in the sky. I took 4pics on Thursday then I took 1 this morning.. My reactions are what the hell is it? My 2 conclusions are aliens or the government..6. It just flew out of site, same rate of seed North tomSouth. Always north to south.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:16 AM