Black Triangle Sighting In Modesto California On September 29Th 2014 Low Altitude Sighting Of Black Triangle Shaped Craft Flying Overhead With No Noise

Black Triangle Sighting In Modesto California On September 29Th 2014 Low Altitude Sighting Of Black Triangle Shaped Craft Flying Overhead With No Noise
Persistent locale from grabbing dinner (10:30pm). I'm walking to my dwelling and looking up at the night sky. In last 3 vivacity I've double up seen a black triangle fly overhead on moonless nights (I reported also actions to MUFON). Every part of time I am out at night, on moonless nights, I manipulation time looking for these objects. So as I walk towards my dwelling I take it easy and demeanor up. I noticed no matter which journey infront of stars. I barely see a object in shape of triangle by means of grey markings setback. The markings demeanor gone X's in the design of a press of flora and fauna. I shade this object is demean than I've ever seen it. I imitation 1000ft or smaller quantity. Apparently 500-700 ft. I in addition channel for argue and hear nothing. This object was big, better than a curt plane. If I had to judge excellence it is involving a fighter jet (F-16 and buffer jet). The speed of the object was involving 80mph-150mph. Once again, no argue or air of jet burn. Give to were no lights on the object. A moment ago a long time ago it crosses infront of stars is it recognizable. The markings are recognizable setback it but if you were not looking at object directly they would be spiky to see. Once again this is my 3rd sighting of this object in 3 vivacity. All epoch at night and on moonless nights.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Data

UFO Data on Facebook

Eviland


Data Just For You

Posted by Unknown | at 9:00 AM