Albert Rosales Humanoid And Other Strange Encounters

Albert Rosales Humanoid And Other Strange Encounters
Unusual hour of show lately not sure WTF happened to the insignificant hour. If you rut to the show you'll disclose I've been straight tech hell the past few weeks. So I speculation its not over yet.

Potential July 18th 7pm Eastern


Plus Jeffery Pritchett and Beezle Bub

Albert Rosales has restructured the thorough Humanoid Sightings Information files to get somebody involved thousands of new cases, corrections, observations, updates, images, etc. Excessively included are all the imaginary existence, good point a new crucial X' Gulf. (July 9th 2013)

Encounters by humans surrounded by entities of unsigned drop were increasingly reported in the decade of the 90's. An assortment of of these were in name only abduction incidents and a range of were unaccompanied encounters surrounded by glaring entities of infinite descriptions that I sometimes submit to as "rogue humanoids." Having been working in UFO research one way or option seeing that the inappropriate 70's, my illusion has eternally been surrounded by the UFO "paying guest" encounters. I figure out such groundbreaking workings as:

The Humanoids. Edited by Charles Bowen. It featured articles on humanoids by Aim'e Michel, Jacques Vall'ee, Gordon Creighton, Coral Lorenzen etc. ID to Magonia by Dr. Jacques Vall'ee, and of course David Webb's fascinating explore, 1973-Year of the Humanoids* (released in 1976). These all all in all dealt surrounded by encounters surrounded by entities of infinite types.

I eternally felt that the explore of the "humanoid" itself was pompous unsophisticated than any other explore. For reproduction CEI's or Element cases (block humanoids) or the FT explore, etc.

I am instantly in use in attempting to pigeonhole most reported encounters surrounded by humanoids, entities, beings, diminutive men, giants, MIB, creatures, amphibians, reptilians, grays etc. So far I accept over 10000 cases in my files, a range of known, a range of not so well known. I accept translated a range of from all corners of the sphere. I character this explore is perilous for extreme researchers and for UFO historians.

I obviously do not take apiece discrete story, but I take all stories want be told. An assortment of are first hand reports, others are properly anecdotes, but all are included. I am constantly looking for new sources of information and I am fixture to assist any taxable pollster looking for humanoid cases. I besides swallow survey from the infinite groups Collective in forwarding humanoid incident reports for my pigeonhole, so it can one day be hand-me-down by everybody.

I am instantly piece on attainment the reports of humanoid encounters for the 80's after that 70's and so on. Thank you all. This information is for everybody generally the Universe to sway and discover.

Albert S Rosales.

If you accept any information on Humanoid Encounters, draw contact Albert at: garuda79@att.net

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/

The post Albert Rosales Humanoid Complementary Out of the usual run of things Encounters appeared first on Cathedral Of Mabus Interactions.

Posted by Unknown | at 12:35 PM