Black Triangle Sighting In London Ontario On June 8Th 2013 I Heard A Very Loud Noise

Black Triangle Sighting In London Ontario On June 8Th 2013 I Heard A Very Loud Noise
Today, June 8th 2013 around 4:30pm I heard a very loud noise while in my backyard. At first I could not identify the sound or where it was coming from. As it came closer I though it was a low plane or a helicopter about to crash. It is not uncommon to see planes from the airport (NE) or helicopters on the way to the hospital(S) here in London, Ontario. I looked up and it was a white triangular shaped aircraft flying under the clouds. I did NOT see any lights, nor any markings. It was coming from NE heading SW. It disappeared out of sight over our trees. I did not think anything of it and figured it was a stealth from the air show in St Thomas, Ontario. I asked my boyfriend tonight if he heard it fly over today while he was out front of the house. He answered, no. Which I thought was very odd because of how loud it was. Then I looked up the St Thomas air show, which is not till June 29/30 2013. I have searched the internet for something that looks like what I saw. The closes thing was the A-12 Avenger II Experimental Stealth Bomber OR the Boeing 797. I can NOT say for certain what I saw but thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:08 PM