2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Fall River

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Fall River
UFO SIGHTING IN FALL RIVER, MASSACHUSETTS ON JANUARY 9TH 2015 - DRIVING ON 195 SOUTH IN WESTPORT/DARTMOUTH/FALL RIVER AREA AND SAW FLAMING OBECT FALL FROM SKILL LEAVING A TRAIL

I was driving on 195 south coming from the cape cod area.. while in westport dartmouth area going by whites restaraunt.. I saw to my left a flaming object.... looked like a comet of sorts but then burst and descended toward the ground.. it was about a mile away in the fall river area... I could not help but notice because it was very strange experience for myself... at first I thought it was a comet and then it burst into flames and I thought was that some sort of space junk... lol... I knew it was something that was not typical to be seeing in the sky.... it seemed to of disentegrated into the atmosphere as it was falling from the sky.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1AEFzwFAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:26 PM