Ufo Sighting In Lake Worth Florida On September 4Th 2013 Was Stationary Then Bright Light Faded And Dissappeared

Ufo Sighting In Lake Worth Florida On September 4Th 2013 Was Stationary Then Bright Light Faded And Dissappeared
UFO SIGHTING IN LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA ON SEPTEMBER 4TH 2013 - WAS STATIONARY THEN BRIGHT LIGHT FADED AND DISSAPPEARED

I was sitting on my front patio having coffee I looked to the right and up in the sky was a big bright light.I thought wow that's really bright is it a plane watched for it to move but it didn't then I thought its not a star way to big and bright and it just sat still in the sky.Then the light started to fade away the object moved up a bit stopped the lights faded and it was gone.It was so bright I couldn't make out a shape it was almost hard to focus on because it was that bright.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:08 AM