Ufo Sighting In Quito Canton

Ufo Sighting In Quito Canton
UFO SIGHTING IN QUITO CANTON, PICHINCHA ON AUGUST 31ST 2013 - I WAS OUTSIDE WITH A FRIEND AND WE SAW AT WHAT WE THOUGHT WAS A HUGE STAR UNTIL WE REALIZED IT WAS A UFO.

I was in my house's terrace with my best friend smoking a cigarette, suddenly he said "Look! That star is huge!", and when I looked up I realized it was really bright and sometimes the light's intensity changed. We stared at it for a long time, after a while the object moved in circles and returned to the same position it was before. In that moment we were sure it was a UFO. After some minutes, the object started becoming smaller and smaller and then it returned to the previous size. Later, a second object appeared near the other. It was much smaller and had a red light. It flew past the white flying object and descended a little before disappearing. I couldn't believe what I saw, me and my best friend couldn't stop watching it. It felt amazing to see something like that for the first time. We lost sight of the object because we entered the house to get something and when we returned it wasn't there anymore.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 3:15 PM