Ufo Sighting In Apache Junction Arizona On September 14Th 2013 By The Superstition Mountains

Ufo Sighting In Apache Junction Arizona On September 14Th 2013 By The Superstition Mountains
UFO SIGHTING IN APACHE JUNCTION, ARIZONA ON SEPTEMBER 14TH 2013 - BY THE SUPERSTITION MOUNTAINSMy parents and I were over at the Superstition mountain Museum and we were taking pictures to remember our time there. Neither myself or parents saw anything in the sky during the times of the photographs. it wasnt until I uploaded the pictures onto the computer and went through them that i noticed that there was something in them. In my opinion the objects in the photo do not appear to be any type of aircraft that I know of ( airplane, helicopter). I am not surprised to see anything like this on camera but I just want an explanation.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:54 PM