Young Researchers Need To Become Involved

Young Researchers Need To Become Involved
"

RESEARCHER, JOHN GREENEWALD, JR."

By Dennis Balthaser


www.truthseekeratroswell.com

11-1-11 Having just turned 70 years old, and trying to catch up with Stanton Friedman in age, we have both discussed the need, and our desire for young people to get more involved in UFO research. I've been encouraged by several middle school and high school students that have written to me over the years requesting assistance when doing school writing assignments on the subject of UFOs. That gives me hope that some might continue to pursue the subject as they mature, which I think is vitally needed in this field. I have written 2 editorials, on 12/01/04 and 12/01/10, which are archived on my website about my confidence in these young students, and have set up a link on my site to post the reports they have written. I also appreciate the teachers that allow their students to research and write about a subject that is controversial too many.

As with many of the first-hand witnesses of the 1947 Roswell Incident, we're starting to loose some of our more experienced and elderly researchers also. Seems like the morticians always win out on this one, and to my knowledge nothing is going to change that, so I feel if we're going to learn the truth, the ball has to be picked up by a younger generation.

There is one young gentleman that has come to the table and established himself at a young age to become one of the top researchers of today. I have had the pleasure of sharing the platform with him on several occasions either as a co-speaker, or actually having the privilege of introducing him. I was impressed with his diligence and dedication since I first heard of him several years ago, and it has always been my honor to visit with him at conferences, through email and share with him some of our views on the subject. He himself has been asked to be the Master of Ceremonies or the keynote speaker at many of the top conferences.

Of course I'm talking about John Greenewald, Jr. (left), the creator and owner of the Black Vault website at www.theblackvault.com. John recently announced that the Black Vault had surpassed fifteen years of being on line, exposing some of the world's closest guarded government secrets. 15 years is no big deal to some of us older researchers, until you understand that he was only 15 years old when he started the site. (As an example, I was in my late 40's when I started seriously researching the subject.)

John has had very minimal advertising revenue to support his site, and due to the value of the information he has accumulated over these 15 years, any contributions made to him are appreciated, and will help him continue to uncover what the government doesn't want us to know. The Black Vault and Frank Warren's www.theufochronicles.com site are in my opinion, two of the best sites on the Internet for obtaining factual information.

Read more >>


Posted by Unknown | at 3:03 PM