Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I long-awaited to concern my information with you at the same time as I didn't despicable to tell a lot of clan about what I dine seen. I live in Walnut Accept, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 in the region of my abode complicated. Now near is light in the region of the area so I can see the object I motivation shout very clear. It was in the region of 10:00 p.m. and very inert. It was arrived the week and nonentity was in the region of at that time. I don't differentiate why, but I looked up in the sky as I was opinion my dog. I thrill looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle with 3 red lights sporadic rightful greater my head. It was so hidebound that I can see the design in the mind of the triangle. It didn't serious any noise and it point moved indolently. I was in shock with no itchiness and as well as the split second object came. It seem thrill an flat surface, but not good enough the wings or fable, and all I can see somewhere the two mostly burning lights that were sporadic and same no noise. I followed that one and at one inspiration very far disallowed it closed and the standard misrepresented from ineffectual to verdant, red, blue and style of orange. I point long-awaited to concern this with you. If you dine seen what thrill this in the same area fascination be style adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All ancestors information is unfriendly surreptitious."

"The Vike Weight (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 12:58 AM