Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE After ARE Progressive READER EMAILS AND A Irregular MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I read your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I persist heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's persist been an area of encounters and is alleged to persist both an alien base and laboratories under it. The military likewise persist an underground base offer and go around on experiment's including the aliens.

With respect to 20 time ago I encountered an personage that exhausted time exploring specified of the old mines in the area. He had at sea for months beforehand I ran dressed in him again. I ask him everywhere he had been all this time. In the field of is his story.

He spotted a mine insolence on the west side of the plain Mt. side. He alleged that the mine looked to be in honest shape, so he started walking in the hinder. He had astray about a partially mile in taking into account he saw a sign that alleged no insolence beyond this level. The mine hinder was subdued in honest shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that race seemed to advance out of the stockade of the hinder. Men in black uniforms questioned him and next took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his home was in Colorado. They gave him a plane token to Denver, CO and told him never to advance fund to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell anyone that I had jingle him. He hunted to gather up polite stuff that got left listed. I persist never seen him after that.

Organize are other stories of loot hunters goodbye dressed in old mine shafts and finding holographic stockade in the hinder. They did not try to enter the area listed the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get fund out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it at some stage in the screen and heard it slant for specified split-up. One of them reached at some stage in the screen including a glare light in his hand. He turned the glare light fund on the road to the screen, but might not see any light. He alleged that he withdrew his arm as he had the receptivity that specified thing was fund offer and he didn't yearning it to take control of his arm and mine him in. I asked the men to gain me up offer and show me the mine. They all alleged no way they were goodbye fund in offer. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go dressed in the area to search but was never able to urge the mine. This is not grotesque as other race persist found unplanned and stop trading the insolence including a pyramid of excellent rocks and left to get lights and higher race and outfit. For instance they got fund, the rocks are subdued offer as they had stacked them, but the insolence is gone!

Organize persist been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As before long as they believe that they are being watch they fade away. Genus persist likewise seen lizard beings about the figure of a man including bat while wings and a tail. They fly out to unplanned in the cliffs at night and likewise fade away if when that they are being watched. The Tenant Americans persist seen these substance for hundreds of time and persist myths about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can give off you see them in any form they yearning. I found this out on a polite encounter including a Reptoid I encountered on a have in your sights.

As I was walking up an inner have in your sights in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man upcoming towards me on the have in your sights. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked on the road to him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, respectable slits. For instance he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me including a pshycic whack that I can separate delimit as being hit in the head including a sled push. It flabbergasted me and near gather me to my segment. As I shook this off I looked up and he was astray. I had a dull pain for 2 sparkle after that and take that he might persist killed me if he hunted to.

This is actual specified of the grotesque thing that persist been seen up offer. We persist seen alike types of alien craft that be included to enter the plain Mt. Attendance orbs and UFO orbs that persist been seen in alike area for hundreds of time that break up at alike old mines, wells, and specified actual enter the face of the Mt's. I would fondness to get in impinge on including a well organized investigative group and persist them limitation out specified of the strong alluring fields that may act as dimensional portholes everywhere specified of these creatures advance and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Desolate bind area is no surprise. They persist been particular empire over digs UFO and aliens when the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Organization may tell us the truth on offer involvement including alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Critical LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Quick Camera located in the evocative forest of N. Critical Louisiana. Organize was no one actually design and no eye witnesses, actual a warning activated Infrared Ostentatious Digital Camera.

Organize were four occurrences everywhere light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera in the works within the hours of shadowiness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The plug occurrence occurred on September 14th.

I am in addition to 3 images:


Traditional 1: Notion MGDC0378. This image is the plug image and speaks for itself.

Traditional 2: Notion MGDC0372. This image contains a hinder of light that appears in the high-class left hand set-up of the crib.

Traditional 3: Notion MGDC0375. This image contains a hinder of light that appears to be upcoming from a support in the high-class center of the image foretelling on the road to the track camera as if it were questioning.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a limestone corner and hard skin that was being frequented by out of control hogs and other animals. The harden is in a low area surrounded by forest and offer are no sources of light design in that area. The camera was beforehand from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be gyrating and based on other documented objects in the crib appears to be various 1 - 2 liters in figure.

All images were get snarled on a SD accredit and I am in grasp of the accredit including all images as they were formerly captured.

Organize are a diagram of other images of procession on this accredit but none as enter as the ones I'm attaching. Populace images are to play with if you persist novel procession in them.

So long Lon - In 1987, I experienced an occurrence in which I similar to recalled ever since under hypnosis. Once the regression lesson, I was able to find again specified other details in addition to that I had missed about three hours within the incident.

I was sentient in Arizona display the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a tranquillity manage on our fund loggia I hotheadedly surface that I was being dragged dressed in a craft by two hardly noticeable aliens. The bordering thing I remembered was waking up on a table arrived the hardly noticeable craft. A educate greeted me and gave me whatever thing to taste. I enfold that it was a pick-me-up of specified get on to in the same way as I was not lazy after I drank the deliberation. In fact, the seminar was fairly cute. I was next subject out of the craft, looked about noticed I was importance on top of a hill. It was menacing, but I noticed a light display a cavern. I walked up to this area and it was next that I saw a man, appropriate in a red military type beginning square.

My educate seemed to notify this man as he greeted him. I likewise noticed that he wore specified type of garden and was tickle pink an mechanized weapon. For instance we walked dressed in the grope, I realized they we goodbye correct dressed in the side of a excellent hill or fence. Organize we met including atypical protection in red and I saw a programmed checkpoint including two cameras on all side. To my left was a excellent conduit everywhere a hardly noticeable transit aircraft carried race novel arrived. To my correct I saw a ache foyer everywhere offer were innumerable offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very ache time to atypical measure area. I was next told to step onto specified type of device that looked while a scramble and face the workstation screen. I saw lights broken and work out computing and next a accredit was issued including holes punched dressed in it. It appeared to be an ID accredit. My educate did not exclaim considerably but did tell me that we had actual entered Annihilate One of the competence.

I was finally hot to a for kids emphatically everywhere I witnessed supplementary align guards. I was next subject down atypical set and offer I noticed a abundant remorseful lace. I next saw striking tanks including programmed gauges deformed to them and a striking arm-like device that extended from the top of specified tubing down dressed in the tanks. In a excellent laboratory while room I noticed a hardly noticeable grim being including his fund turned to me in action on whatever thing at a workstation. I was next told to sit on a table in the personal of the room. With respect to this time a man (human) appropriate while a doctor entered the room. He wore a washed-out lab fur including a fasten. The ardor in the room seemed unmanageably restorative. By this time I was disgruntled and began to cry and to flicker. After that hotheadedly I felt a acute pain. screamed and the human doctor stood bordering to me and rubbed whatever thing over my place. The pain currently subsided. Right away I became drowsy and was returned to the loggia. For instance I awoke I was laying on the loggia confound by the captivate.

For a little months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was disqualified to recognize what it was. That is why I sought medical suggest. I persist not had any other encounters but enfold that I determination in the approaching whilst I was never told this.

Chris

Interpretation / Reports: Reptilians and Supplementary Phenomena


Posted by Unknown | at 7:53 AM