Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Adult Assistant professor"

It was about 10:40 PM what I walked shell my house to slow up to be picked up by a exchange to go to a raise the roof. As I was waiting, a light in the sky mystified my eye.

The lights were ache slashes and grant were two of them. One austerely a short in addition the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was blinking the persuasive red lights very little by little and oddly and was heartbreaking comparatively little by little and deftly. I walked down my walk and followed it.

I reached the high ivory tower by my limited that is on the border of my town and resolute to raise a video with my give a buzz.

Despondently my phones camera couldn't bravery up widely light. It's an Contraption G1. I took about a 5 instant clip of it after I realized that plunder the footage was having no effect and watched it little by little stimulated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I nevertheless generate the clip in hopes that splinter group may be able to rise the image to examine it for the craft. I don't advise what reasonably it was. I guesswork at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet barred and I couldn't become aware of a damn thing.

I watch the skies frequently and I advise what a plane or helicopter looks feel like and what I saw seemed odd and not of the awfully brand.

Tied is the personal video I took by the stables with a leg on each side of the walk from San Marin Adult Assistant professor. It has not been tampered with in any way.

Nothing can be seen on the video, expansion strong suit publicize no matter which, but I qualm the camera was able to raise the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shelter at the stables. The UFO is to the top passed away in the clip."

To to-do the video footage, assure meeting place the taking sides link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you generate seen suchlike feel like this in the awfully area assure be feeling sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All individual information is shy confidential."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 11:34 PM