Triangle Ufo Sighting In Johnstown Pennsylvania August 26 2013

Triangle Ufo Sighting In Johnstown Pennsylvania August 26 2013
This is the LATEST UFO SIGHTING that I have personally witnessed in Johnstown, PA from my own front yard.

Triangle UFO Johnstown PA, August 26, 2013

Right around 9:20 PM I walked out on my front porch to have a smoke and I catch a glimpse of an orange bright light in the sky just along the tree tops on the mountain ridge about 200 yards from my front yard. The strange thing about this is that it is the third time I have seen a bright orange orb UFO in almost the exact same location from my home. The last sighting was back on August 10th of this year, on that occasion the orange orb hovered for a few minutes before vanishing into the night sky. This time was a bit different, the orange UFO soared just above the tree line at a very fast pace. Too fast for me to get my camera out and catch it on video or even snap a picture.

As I stood in my front yard pleading for the UFO to come back so I can get this thing on video I started to scan the sky and almost instantly saw this Triangle UFO coming over the ridge from behind my house heading at a perfect angle to intercept the orange orb UFO. This thing was about the size of jet airliner from front to back and was darker than the sky above it. I could clearly see the triangular shape with 3 bright lights on each corner. The lights illuminated like the bluish LED headlights you see on cars the past few years. Much to my surprise I could actually hear the UFO make a slight whooshing sound as it passed about 700 feet above my head. It was low enough to see that there were no red, green, or blue aviation lights on the craft.

Diagram of the UFOs direction of travel


This time I already had my iPhone out and was able to catch this thing on video. Unfortunately the iPhone is not very good at taking pictures or video in low light situations. The iPhone also makes the UFO seem very far away, much further away than in real life. With these 2 bad characteristics of the iPhone working against me it was very hard to even see the UFO on my screen. So it was very hard to even keep the subject in view as I was recording.

I will admit that the video I did get is not that great but I did get the UFO on video. I would have to say the first 5 seconds or so is the best and would be the best time to pause and zoom in on the UFO to get a good look at it. The picture above is a screen capture from the first 3 seconds of the video, zoomed in and cropped. If you take a good look you can almost make out the triangular outline, could this possibly be a TR-3B?

Take a look at video below.

I have witnessed several UFO SIGHTINGS within the past year or so without even leaving my house and I am determined to get good quality proof. I have noticed a trend of the best times to start looking for them and promised myself to be better prepared. I will now have my digital camera at hand at all times and will no longer attempt to record anything that remotely looks like a UFO with my iPhone unless it's in the middle of a bright sunny day.

With so many UFO SIGHTINGS in my local area this past year it makes me wonder if the UFO activity is getting greater or if I am just more aware of their presence. In either case UFOS are here and nobody could ever convince me that they are not. Once you witness these unearthly crafts with your own eyes you will have no doubt that they exist.

What do you think of my LATEST UFO SIGHTING?

OTHER UFO SIGHTINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE:


ANYTHING UFO AND MANY OTHERS WITNESS ORANGE ORB UFO SIGHTING OVER SOUTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 10, 2013

MY UFO EXPERIENCE



Reference: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 5:11 AM