2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Montour Falls

2014 Ufos Black Triangle Sighting In Montour Falls
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN MONTOUR FALLS, NEW YORK ON FEBRUARY 5TH 2015 - I HAVE BEEN SEEING TRINGLE SHAPED OBJECTS IM THE SKY FOR ALMOST A MONTH STRAIRT EVERY NIGHT IT IS ONGOING

About a month ago I noticed a odd flashing light in the sky. At the time I thought it must be a plane or radio tower light. A couple days later I saw the same lights (in a different location) that was when I noticed that there were numerous objects. Since then Ive seen then EVERY NIGHT! Id come to think that they must be natural. But tonight I saw them move for the first time. No noise just a slow steady hovering movement to the east. Also tonight was the first time one was close enough to get a good look. I have no clue whats going on. What I do know is that they are up there every night dozens of them. Please send someone out here to look at this. At this time Ive shown hundreds of people. None of them have said im crazy. Please get in contact with me. 607-483-7207

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1C43rrJAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 11:13 AM