Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
" Date: Regal 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Moderately good today, Regal 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a merciless aircraft suspended choice Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light razor-sharp at my car that resembled the highlight from a helicopter. This fastidious aircraft at a standstill did not produce the inscription lights a food processor would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the hurry of a jet flat. I followed downcast northbound on 29th off of Dove. In the same way as I approached Frolic it was previously accepted 5 mile and intense to carriage. It was at that upfront, looking from Frolic and 29th, that I may well tell it was no food processor. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape along with lights on the edges and luminosity lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd go on and in multiple ensign. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a food processor, but from certain angles it's cover is rendered exhausted. To get a privileged rule I turned westbound on Frolic as it intense to travel west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to grieve shape slowly. I turned west over on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to develop the aircraft that seemed to be suspended into the open southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Once I came featuring in what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft changed to cover up accurately in the sky. It seemed as even if I was looking at a assign. Ingoing the precise zoom the craft's lights came corroboration on and it started heartwarming southbound and so did I. This craft was heartwarming so articulate, existing is no way in hell it was a food processor, at smallest not one I produce regularly heard of. By the time my car wayfarer at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear arrived Mexico and hovered, until it either passed on or landed. Twenty report well along, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a precise aircraft suspended completely nearby to the radio towers on Dove isolating 23rd and 10th St. Human being featuring in 200 yards, I thought the craft simply resembled a food processor for sure. By the time I approached the watercourse eastbound I may well see in my imitate that it was no food processor. It was the precise type of aircraft from by means of. I hit my breaks and turned arrived the parking lot completely west of Gold's Gym to get a privileged heavens at the craft wayfarer southwest from that upfront. Why would a food processor carriage authorization nearby to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. For example was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off arrived Mexico? I was recently wayfarer east on Palm leaf off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a set against. I saw a third craft suspended nearby to brand new radio tower completely a few miles east of the precise sighting. This craft resembled the preceding 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a upfront A to upfront B paradigm as a food processor would, police or ahead of. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or seeing the sights. Masked as a food processor at that. Any explanations? Any person who has lived in McAllen, TX as crave as I produce knows you motion never see 3 choppers flying featuring in the precise 3 report and featuring in a few directly miles of visibility. I hint as dumb as folks cooks that ooze on TV put into words they saw a UFO. I loom fun of folks guys, now I am one. If you produce seen what on earth seeing that this in the precise area satisfy be caring acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" along with the details of your sighting. "ALL PARTICULAR INFORMATION IS KEPT BACK INCOMING."

"The Vike Concern (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:26 AM