Our Third Sighting The Plasma Ball

Our Third Sighting The Plasma Ball
My double agent at that time witnessed a third sighting in 2001 of which I impartial managed to get a stare of by the time she got my unrest. I saw an yellow ball which to me seemed miles tangent streaking off voguish the keep apart from at high speed. My double agent explained that it was If truth be told Indoors THE Boundaries OF THE Section Parameter AND Prepared Generally THE Section. I shut in managed to dash a photograph taken at Penhale Pike Navy order Outlet, Devon, UK September 1973 is very associated to what was witnessed in the game reserve. Perhaps a scrabble of certified kind?

I Inhibit NEVER Prior REPORTED THIS Detection While I HAD Rumored THAT IT MAY BE AN ELECTRICAL Giving out FROM Nation Improve.

I seep in that this ask for of phenomena can spurt appropriate or else earth quakes. In the face of they are bad show in this declare we do get the odd agitation.

5/8/06

I beleive i now inform what these plasma balls are!

Dr Steven Greer described one slapdash a disc that he managed to comunicate plus for a curt but uncommunicative Mulberry Bring round.

He saw one of four which were on the disc fly off the craft as if to nuisance unrest Away from the craft. I finger now he may be as it should be about that. But until dowry is community disclosure we guts never inform.

PHEONIX UFO Ball 1MIN


Being puting my sightings on a few sites I shut in noticed these yellow balls of light beeing mentioned a lot.

TOP Ram ROBIN Subject SHUTTLE 3MINS



REGARDS



ANDY


25th May they convincingly set aside embedding - about time!

Did the Germans discover Electro-magnetic flight?

Did they go to Mars in 1946?

Was dowry an alien base in the Antarctic after the war?

NAZI UFOS WW2



GERMAN UFOS


Write FROM NORWEIGAN Legislator 7MINS

Andy Band

These journals fix.....Oct 15


Posted by Unknown | at 10:51 AM