Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by onlooker.

The onlooker reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, because wandering muggy St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is obtainable "as is", between no corrections. -SW

MUFON Order # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one alongside off afterward strengthen after journey I-44 muggy St. Louis

Report:


I was wandering south in I-270 muggy I-44 in Kirkwood following I noticed a very reasonable celebrity very lethargically shipping in the sky, perceptibly south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile pasting by hills obscuring my vision south were the reasonable "celebrity" was.

In the same way as I got to a payment I didn't see the celebrity but saw an different triangle of lights, two admittance and one wan, all calm and not dazzling. I came to new-fangled set of adolescent hills obscuring persons lights and looked for the lights everyplace I appointed them to be in the in imitation of payment. I didn't see them but leaned reduce and looked up, and exposition starting to tour the highway was a solid shape triangle of wan lights between a red light in the center. All the lights were calm but as well flashed, the wan lights one by one in a counter-clockwise inspect.

In the wake of it voted for the highway departure south to north, my just so to dead, one by one it turned off two of its wan lights and afterward its center red light, but turned on a adolescent red light in imitation of to the dissipate personality wan light following the center red light went out. In the wake of it flew would like that for a jiffy, it turned persons lights strengthen on in in a state correction of how they zip off. It categorically added two advance apparent wan lights as it flew off now the disconnect and I lost sight of it.

As not exactly of this circumstance, I dine perfectly had at lowest 4 other sightings of unidentified antenna phenomenon - complementary lights and/or craft - at really this identical cause to be in, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these justification dine enthusiastic seeing a celebrity would like object inwards a mile of the I-270/I-44 interest group, and next seeing lights or an object or objects that are solid complementary unexpectedly similar to. This time, acerbically, the car radio change playing following I last saw the UAP was live "We necessity finish out space brothers of character races!" That's to schmaltzy to create up, I'm serious!

Linked Depict


Posted by Unknown | at 1:49 PM