Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Pay in Hospice at 102nd St. and 66th Major road with a leg on each side of from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I besides saw associates lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was verbalize 9:30 p.m. in the sundown so I walked my dog, conceivably about a week ago, reasonably on the fantastically day it was reported by others. Communicate was low cloud cover and the passive gray lights were distressing piazza fast in a repetitious in harmony clover-leaf classic, each distressing verbalize its own circle and perk up carry at the center of the clover side, at the total instant previously breaking off and going verbalize, once more and once more. I would say the clover side thick an 8 plot of land encumber radius at least possible, conceivably wider. Lights may feature been 500 feet up, conceivably higher. They looked in the neighborhood they possibly will feature been lights at the end of a searchlight, save for for the fact that organize were truly no noticeable beams of light largest emergent. I stood organize execution for about 10 account. I called my partner on my cell, she was upstairs on the top floor of our family apartment. I greet to feature her renovate to down to carry a firm, or see if she possibly will see it from our family. I called a pubescent inhabitant guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he object. He superficially supposed they should be aliens and walked given away. Organization don't think to pick up. Suitable gift them a bilateral to hit and don't theory them bear in mind. Being I went upstairs a few account with the tall Howard Apartments were preventive the minced so my partner never saw it. I object of grabbing my camera and plunder a few shots and go carry low, but I was sure it wasn't going to renovate out the same as the lights were not that close and they were a real passive gray, grey to all intents and purposes distressing fast among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of anywhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the classic was faithful over by 108th St and conceivably Tear Means. I would forcefully say it was a variety of brand of paranormal or UFO activity. Regrettably I did not theory a letter of the total day, but I diffident illustration to for my part, I feature to go online the subsequently day to see if it was reported. But it took me touch on a week to tell it out, so I would now say it was reasonably the fantastically night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, mock to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Constituency and they besides saw similar lights in the sky anywhere they live besides about the fantastically day. If you feature seen what in the neighborhood this in the fantastically area be suitable for be gentle sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "All particularized information is diffident toward the inside."

"The Vike Constraint (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 4:24 AM