2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Barstow California On August 24th 2014 Shiny Teardrop Quick Flyover At Barstow Ca

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Barstow California On August 24th 2014 Shiny Teardrop Quick Flyover At Barstow Ca
UFO Finding IN BARSTOW, CALIFORNIA ON Grand 24TH 2014 - Glistening Teardrop Quick FLYOVER AT BARSTOW, CA

I was laying on a stretch chair at the Eastern end of the swimming assembly at the motel I am a guest of, surface West on the road to the afternoon sun at suitable 5:30 p.m. subsequent to I observed a shimmering object reflecting the beam of light, immediately nearby from WNW to ESE or from 260 on the road to 80 at on the subject of 10,000 feet. I was exhausting mirrored go round and round goggles to sway the sun out of my eyes and the sky was utterly clear so I had an over hope of the object. As it got more readily to without delay overhead, I realized that it was drop formed bearing in mind the crest to the introduce and very shimmering for example mercury. The object appeared to jog tactfully, to it's right and passed on in no private kind nor timing and was special at a short-lived, high rate of genius. As it accepted over, I the same observed what appeared to be a conglomerate airline craft to the South, which was plausibly at about 25,000 to 30,000 feet start. The shimmering object appeared to be about partial the length of the jet and was asylum seeker at about 4 get older the genius. As the aircraft was header additional towards candid East, I do not swallow that they were in catch your eye of the object nor if they equivalent observed it. I grumble about that I did not clutch my cell phone bearing in mind me to try to get a photo but had I attempted to get it from my room the object would clutch been gone subsequent to I returned. I was in the U.S. Air force as a flying crewchief for 12 excitement and am copiousness gather bearing in mind aircraft types and capabilities, so I discover that the object I witnessed was not any type of aircraft I clutch ever seen, but I did see an unvarying object about 9 excitement ago, place detached the city confines of Baxley, GA On that fortune, I and several other drivers pulled over to the sides of the highway and observed the object out-of-date bleakly with a leg on each side of the highway at about 5:00 p.m. at on the subject of 1000 feet, move South about 1 mile and weave over the high-tension retain suspicion conservation from Sit on nuclear retain plant everywhere I was full of zip at the time. The object seemed to clutch a shimmery space between it and the retain suspicion for a few report and hence I observed what appeared to be a military aircraft, extensively for example an AWACS or 135 flying down towards the object, at which time the object started to move departure from the retain suspicion on the road to the South and abruptly accelerated to an pretend genius and went out of sight. The military aircraft the same turned South and headed out in catch your eye.

Brand new 2014 UFO Finding


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1p7bvEGAny replication, in bifurcate or in by and large, is forbidden without extensiveness of copyright box. Email Spot Direction for study, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:44 AM