8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Bay area in Jacksonville, Florida. Expression 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my wife and I counted as lots as eight new orange lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for particular account, and they appeared to be shipping calmly on the road to the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor irregular itinerary. They at last fatigued out one at a time. The last one fatigued out touching on due overhead. My wife believes she saw them defeat information, but I did not perceive that. I tried to get a video of it in the manner of my open appeal camera, but that didn't work out.

I accept never seen at all like this. At first, we trouble they might be helicopters from Camp Blanding. Thus possibly rockets, but we saw no smoke hike. Possibly they were meteors glancing major the mood. They were actually the faithfully color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm filled in the manner of that explanation either. My wife is guaranteed not filled in the manner of that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing aficionada. We are each nervous of UFO sightings and not predisposed to get exited about such roughage. But what I saw last night was very exciting. If you accept seen at all like this in the vastly area fill be consoling enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the manner of the details of your sighting. "All unusual information is standoffish exclusive."

"The Vike Idea (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 5:19 PM