Mass Ufo Sightings Citizens Ask Are We Being Visited Ufo Accounts Pile Up In Bundaberg Australia

JANUARY 24, 2013 - AUSTRALIA - Below are a selection of first-hand accounts from people who have witnessed strange lights in the skies over Bundaberg city and surrounding region. All but two are recent. Since this article was first published, another resident has come forward to recount their tale of a UFO. A reader said it was about 9.30pm on Christmas night last year when she saw something in the sky at Innes Park. "I was looking toward the west when this orange bright light was coming from near the horizon across the sky eastbound," the witness said. "It was too bright to be a high plane, and to me it looked like a helicopter flying low - except there was no sound. I thought it was really weird and called my husband and we had family and friends staying and they all came out."

Unidentified flying objects over Australia. TOP LEFT: It's not a bird, it's not a plane, but what is it? An unidentified object allegedly flew at high speed over Camp Hill. Photo: Contributed. TOP RIGHT: Mooloolah woman Greta Kleinhans took a photo with her Samsung Galaxy and when she looked at her photos, noticed a strange object in the foreground. Is it a UFO? Photo: Contributed. BOTTOM LEFT: Destin Sparks took this image of an unusual light over Mt Coot Tha in 2010. Photo: CONTRIBUTED. BOTTOM RIGHT: Alleged UFO sighting over Bundaberg.

She said that during that time, another light came from the same area, and then a third. "By then the first was halfway across the sky and came to a complete stop and just sat there for a while (eventually fading out) the second and third ones slowed right down and eventually came to the same point where the first had faded out," she said. "Eventually all three disappeared. "It was a real orange colour, almost the same colour and brightness as orange street lights I could see in the distance at Innes Park (except for the fact that these were in the centre of the sky)." She said it as they tried to take a closer look, the objects went further away. "My husband was trying to view it through the binoculars and said that they just got further and further away, but he couldn't identify what it was," she said.

She said at the time of the sighting, everyone was too entranced to stop and think to film it. "We were all too mesmerised to even think of filming it - bummed about that now," she said. "The ones that were on the Sunrise program a few weeks ago up at Cardwell are about the closest I can describe." The witness said she had tried to figure out an explanation for the lights in the sky. "People have suggested drones.... but as I gather the Queensland Government fishing vessel drones have white lights," she said. "Maybe Chinese lanterns.... except we are right near the sea, so the wind rarely travels from west to east. And, I'm still not convinced that Chinese lanterns would all slow right down at the same point, and then suspend for a period of time before fading out." The witness said she had wondered if the intense colouring of the objects had been a reflection of the moon, which was a bright shade of orange that night. "The whole thing lasted about 3-5 minutes, it's hard to say because you're just so fascinated at the time, and desperate for other people to be witnessing the same thing to corroborate," she said. "If it weren't for my family and friends all seeing it, I'd be second guessing myself even today. The local said she wanted to know if other people in the area had seen the same thing, and urged them to come forward to share their experience.

VISITING TOWN? A digitally altered image shows a sign

pointing to landing spaces in the CBD. NewsMail Graphic.

EXPERIENCE STILL BAFFLES


ON DECEMBER 14, Jason was out the back of his house in Thabeban talking to his cousin on the phone. "It was a very clear night and I could see all the stars out, I was looking out in the north east of the sky when I noticed (I had been looking that way for a few minutes) a bright light appear about half way in the sky," he said. Jason said he thought it was a bit strange because if it was a plane he would have seen the light from the start. "It seemed to accelerate on a 45 degree angle heading towards the atmosphere, it was only viewable for around 20 seconds, and then it appeared to get brighter as it made its course and then it was gone," he said. "I didn't see it leave the atmosphere (doubt I'd know even if it did) it just vanished." Jason said he was left puzzled by the object he had seen in the sky. "I doubt it was a plane as they don't go towards the atmosphere, I assume a weather balloon would go directly upwards, not on an angle," he said. "I also do not think it was a rocket as this thing did not leave a trail of smoke at all, it also appeared out of nowhere, I've seen plenty of rockets in the skies over my life and this wasn't a rocket." The Bundaberg man, who wished only to be known by his first name, said he could not come up with an explanation for what he saw. "I've never seen a UFO, but I couldn't explain this and it's baffled me ever since," Jason said. He said it was impossible to think of a rational explanation for what he had seen. "I told my cousin what I had seen and she was a little scared, I've not seen anything like this before," Jason said. - NEWS MAIL.

WATCH: Alleged UFO sighting over Bundaberg.

HERE.


Posted by Unknown | at 12:57 AM