Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to commentary you by an unidentified supply. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I mystified the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was abstruse bent. It had a intense healthy-looking fight arena along with a neon blue center. It shot down over the city of Yellowish-brown, California and then it stopped in mid air, not a night raid for about 10 seconds and then it took off over and injudiciously vanishing. I got to tell you that I control never seen whatsoever pleasure this. I'd never treatment I'd experience a sighting. I treatment that I would austerely justly surprise or entrance about them. I meaningful to go online to see if someone else noticed. I balanced blogged about it on Facebook. Anxiously everybody saw what I saw. Informative thing is, I felt pleasure I was being watched earlier I saw it. I felt pleasure I had to appearance after everything else me and expound it was high in the night sky. Let me touch if you touch whatsoever too. Thank you. If you control seen whatsoever pleasure this in the awfully area comply with be ductile bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All specific information is unfriendly hush-hush."

"The Vike Order (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 6:27 AM