Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Town Pasadena

All over 8:30 p.m. I was on my handset oration to a business partner and I saw several thing fly over head more rapidly than a plane, taking into consideration not a distinct tinkle completed, and it didn't incorporate any lights.

My first notion was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, adoration "Dude I correctly several several wild thing fly on both sides of the sky super hasty"

I correctly got inside and I had to see if someone seen this. This is not a joker or a injudicious hoax. I correctly neediness to let you grant in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for cargo the time to understand this email. If you incorporate seen suchlike adoration this in the incredibly area request be genial acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into consideration the details of your sighting. "All original information is kept back secret."

"The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:35 PM