Triangle Ufo In The Sky Over Clearwater Florida 19 Mar 2011

Triangle Ufo In The Sky Over Clearwater Florida 19 Mar 2011
In mint condition UFO sightings - This triangle-shaped craft were recorded on the brink in the night sky over Clearwater in Florida on Saturday, 19th Ramble 2011 approximately 11 pm.Bystander report: "We were at our friend's in clearwater, fl beforehand the east taking pictures of the SuperMoon approximately 10:58 PM on one occasion was these lights."We were at our friend's house on the water in clearwater, fl (Island Way Estates) beforehand the east taking pictures of the SuperMoon approximately 10:58 PM on one occasion I filmed these videos on my Piece of equipment call out through first the "posterize" spell out (first two videos) and plus swallow to the normal mode (last video). We saw these buried lights in the Eastern Sky fair in the all-embracing moon. They were much brighter than progress on this video I assume equally the moon was so acceptable fair mega. It happened so swift I didn't have a desire for to trade swallow to normal mode at first, but on one occasion I realized it was in the "posterize" spell out mode, I switched swallow to normal.""I have a desire for you can tell that we were fairly surprized and confused by this idea having had no prior try by means of such diverse phenomenon.""It looked counterpart flares translucent in the air (tied to balloons or paratroopers?). Represent was no peal expectations from them and they were itinerant at about the enormously point all-important from North to South fair under the all-embracing moon if beforehand East. Represent was I assume about 6 formerly and plus they turned off one by one or either drifted out of sight that way. We may well not tell. Around 20 proceedings past I valid that the unite was blowing from North to South at I would say at about 8-10 knots.""It looked as nonetheless they were over the dam, so I am sure we were not the cleanly people who saw them. Represent were a lot of tourists at the coast this weekend and most knew about the super moon. "Author (source: mufon)

Posted by Unknown | at 11:52 AM