Ufo Sighting In Howell

Ufo Sighting In Howell
UFO SIGHTING IN HOWELL, NEW JERSEY ON APRIL 5TH 1994 - MULTIPLE LIGHTS IN WOODS ROSE UP THROUGH TREES THEN FLASHED IMAGES INTO MIND LIGHTS

as I remember I was 20 or21 yrs old maybe 1994 95 the reason im trying to cantact mufon is because I have finally heard accounts similar to what I saw. there is a decent amount of woods behind my parents house one night I went out into backyard I noticed many little lights clustered out in the woods like little search lights like they were looking for something. I was trying to figure out what was the lights were just above ground level. suddenly I felt a terrifying feeling that whatever these things were it became aware I was watching it and the lights suddenly rose traveling out and up of the trees.i turned and began to run when something zapped me I was paralyzed and what seemed like something was just over my head I had to look at it it flashed many different symbols into my eyes.the beam for lack of a better word let me go I turned and ran as I was running toward front of house I remember stepping or knocking over a bucket of water in back yard, the next morning when I woke up my one sock was wet I went out in the yard and found bucket on side I felt crazy I thought I had a dream but my sock was wet and it was right where I remember (the bucket) I don't remember exact symbols flashed at me.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 7:08 AM