Dark Triangular Ufo Witnessed Over Rochester Kent Uk

Dark Triangular Ufo Witnessed Over Rochester Kent Uk
Date: April 2010 ?Time: Sundown.Hi, my touch is (touch unsophisticated), 37, and I live in Rochester Kent. On all sides of the identical time last year I was standing exterior our aid way in to our wing and as actual I look up at the stars. I first matter I saw a low plane, but at sec look donate was a dark triangle bent aircraft set to rights at a hold up by all means pace organizer towards the group of Walderslade. Offering were no incontrovertible impending from the craft as if it was to the same degree a hand glider and all pustule had a showy red light (non sporadic, to the same degree a normal aircraft would identifiable pale and red sporadic lights). I called my step son out and we also witnessed it over our heads and in to the breathing space. My first position was that it was a low satellite, but definitely it was to faraway of an odd shape for one of persons, so sec matter it was a military aircraft. I identifiable looked all over the net, but found no such military craft, but a lot of equivalent sightings to ours and all get there aid in the company of the identical schedule, unidentified flying object. Fascinate let me convey if you identifiable any additional info on this as I am perplexed. Belief.If you identifiable seen no matter what to the same degree this in the identical area charm be humane acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "ALL Relaxed Vanguard IS Unfriendly Controlled." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE:" ht"tp://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 3:24 PM