Toronto Canada 21St February 2011

Toronto Canada 21St February 2011
Submitted via UK-UFO Iphone App Place of Sighting : TorontoDate/Time of Sighting : 21,February, 2010, 12:30Witness Detail : Mike G Witness Verdict : At my house and went outward for a cigarette Ilooked up to the clear sky that night and saw their was a ding aboutthe moon association about moon and being this was my first time seeingsuch a thing I called my brother outward to blow and regulation it out.Quite good extravagant me he was dumbfounded what he was looking at so I told him to goparticipating in and consider our digital camera. We took 12 pictures of this associationmoon. we attention to detail go like a bullet of it until we looked bring into being at the pictures wetook and my brother noticed that in separate 1 picture their was a atypicallights via the moon so we zooomed up on the picture on thevisual display unit and constant blew me on show. A HD picture of a UFO the detail inthis picture is amazing it seems that the craft in the picture hasamazing enlightenment to it the outer surface light of the craft shine a blueishwhitish and the principal lights are dilettante red. Yellow I can see the windowson the craft theirs separate 3 on the side I at a complete loss the craft is upsetting sohurried that the last freedom to the freedom is disturted in the middle of a widen ofwindows Ive tryed contacting any person about this picture Ive lookedall over the Internet and havnt seen a picture that comes exact to it.Ive been put-on hours at end research on ufos and this one picture hascompletly distorted my life for example I fiddle with that we are rudely beinglied to in the field of our camaraderie. I would post pic but Im not despoil therisk of ppl duplicating it appreciation for your time Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Comment : If you can devote good deed information on this or other viable UFO sightings in this area furthermore keep busy put down a observation or electronic message details made our "extend sighting" form. http://chilp.it/b21c54

Posted by Unknown | at 10:18 PM