Ufo Sighting In Fort Thomas

Ufo Sighting In Fort Thomas
UFO SIGHTING IN FORT THOMAS, KENTUCKY ON JULY 24TH 2013 - OBSERVED CHEVRON-SHAPED OBJECT IN PARTLY CLOUDY NIGHT SKY IN NORTHERN KENTUCKY

Around 9:30 PM EST, I was rolling a garbage can to the curb when I noticed a very bright light or object in the western sky. As soon as the garbage can was in place, I ran inside to get a very cheap pair of binoculars. They were free at a car dealership, but they are far superior to the naked eye. In the few moments it took me to retrieve the binoculars, the object had crossed the sky and was now further north. I am a sky watcher (have seen quite a few anomalies over the past year or two)so I got a chair and braved the mosquitoes in order to observe the unusual object. I kept a close eye on the object for 50 minutes and saw it slowly descend behind a house and trees. The object was pretty far away, but I noticed that it was chevron-shaped and had at least one red light along with several white lights. The lights occasionally pulsated and seemed to start to fade toward the end of my observation. I last observed the object around 10:10 PM EST in the northwest sky.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:40 AM