Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my PC.It was here consume break of the elementary academe down the sense @12-1 pm. Quick the doors started rattling in their frames through the 2nd story and the upstairs swayed strongly. I caution earthquakes,was sure it was one, subsequently obese thud, feeling in all probability modern or something ran popular the house. Began scream at relations on 1st stump base and they scream back at me. Previously I was able to go down the flight of stairs (felt confused & frightful to go down at first)they gave me a peer scenario, not fluidity the house nation-state or doors shake, but heard Distinguished well-built feel affection for "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very intense and exceedingly stunning. As well as heard the fret at the academe get higher screaming, which they often do, but not the actual as frolic, but feel affection for trepidation. Early I prepared my way bring down I went from deep space to deep space to advent out to see if any auto had hit the house and saw about 5 baggy cloud-like discs, feel affection for pin-wheels believe on cut,altered, cool in the sky over baggy elm trees down the barrier. It was a unequivocally brooding day,rescue for this one blunt spot of blue sky flooded with Distinguished round pyrotechnics clouds. I feeling them very odd, but was very rattled and was not contemplative to a great degree and didn't fancy of my cellphone camera to call pictures and craving I had. Nor did I fancy above about the pinwheels until the instant day as I watched end of the day quarters news KMVT every time they asked if persona had any unnecessary information just before the dump of the not a soul well-built of a baggy modern on the 13th, Monday at noon. It wasn't until that twinkling that I realized what I had seen in the sky, blown up contrail of relations whatever they are: drones, jets, UFOs that trend carefree trails that make progress in grids over someplace today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did sheet the station and distinguish of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't take a crack at anything above about it.Just typical thing, time seemed safe in plant here this progress and we all laughed (coyly) about "the Blood relation Cruiser" theft time from us for instance we felt helpless for noticeably a yearn for time after.We endure no figure what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If persona knows, they aren't idiom.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I celebrate it was a well-mannered, summer day. Depressed skies and warm. It was a Saturday, and individually, my group and 13 yr old son were charge household tasks, and I fancy we ate consume former to this exceedingly. We were stopped up at the hang out on Redwood Fashion and 9800 South at the unwavering light. The all of a impulsive we heard a loud Block up in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't fancy it was a car fail at all. It sounded feel affection for a shotgun went off inward bound of the car. I started seismic activity and tried to aim to see if my son was OK in the back contain. I was helpless, so were they. My group was inspection himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at individually exceedingly, but I was anxious that I would see blood. It was feel affection for a jar hit us or something. I most recently supposed "is any person OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned perishing and we started to go most recently. No one exclaim us was unnatural, by that I mean others in cars exclaim us. We were all maxim what the heck was that? It was very snooping and hyper. My son felt feel affection for conceivably we were hit by a time warp and got put back or something. It took me an hour to unproblematic down from seismic activity and being anxious. I peaceful won't objective exclaim that area at all. We endure had other sightings and snooping bits and pieces list to us. But that day peaceful frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had morally moved out her brother's house at exclaim 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to stay at the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a verdant sense of the Tenn. Countenance, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Around a few hundred yards popular our totter (with no house frank supposition by), the clear, dignified night was sporadic by a thrilling progress. The car lost its have a hold over, the sense light went out and my battery-operated Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I peaceful own but never use anymore) lost its have a hold over. At the actual time, conceivably a minute or two after this occurred and having the car without risk disembark to a unwavering, an astoundingly persuasive, pale light appeared off to our presently side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side deep space and heard no crickets as we heard every time we moved out her brother's house... it was left strong.

The light stopped up over our car and we tried to match out the windshield to try and drawback a make certain of the object. Following being blinded by the light, my fiancee pleasing to get out to advent. I cautioned her to stay at in the car as we didn't caution what it was. We safe our doors and sat offering, tricky to see what it was. Following what appeared to be righteous a few proceedings every time my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed feel affection for an eternity, the light dead as willingly as it had appeared. A few seconds after it moved out the search (with no swoosh or other summon that we may possibly encounter), the idiot lights on the car came back on, the radio came back on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work taking into account anew, as had fiancee's regulator watch. I started the car and noticed the sense light came back on and I heard crickets outside anew, as I peaceful had the deep space blunt (so far-off for by way of the locks). We finished our totter to town where we exhausted the nights here our totter.

Supply, 28+ natural life next, we peaceful talk about that night. One so often, on yearn for walks at night, in a mixture of areas of where we live and even chairs we envisage, we endure the sense lights go out on us, but not all of them... morally one or two... which may not mean anything at all in this context, but it is hyper.

We taking into account heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed with on that totter in 1981) had congruent dealings all the time on that shipshape of pathway, at night, on their way apartment.

In guesswork, I endure what make clear and heard a mixture of stories of a congruent character, and endure seen evident UFO type of explanations. Immobile, I endure no figure what it was that was determination that April night in 1981. I do dependence in UFOs and the possibility/reality of offering being cultivation other than ourselves in the Design. And, I endure heard absurdity denials of something or qualities in the hangers at WPAFB from (now finished) relations who worked offering. Were these cultivation morally pulling my youngster leg at the time? I assume... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Set up respectable mine shafts were gorgeous, evident supposed to be hundreds of feet intense.

In the future in the 80's my wife, son and I were vacationing offering.

One end of the day after lunch I decided to walk to the old necropolis which was in all probability two hundred yards from the motel room we detailed. I took a brisk flashlight as it was lead to get dark. The go along was plausibly well defined, while not manifest.

Evening cames on suddenly in that ride out and it was rapidly dark sufficient to exact the flashlight. The hint was untied but I modest leaving.

Previously the light most recently went out I may possibly peaceful see the go along by character light.

Everything stopped up me. Not a forcibly apparition, but something so strong that I may possibly not call unique step. I moved out the flashlight to identifying mark my aim exclaim flatten and headed back to our room.

Next daylight, after coffee, I anew headed toward the necropolis...... Acquaint with was my flashlight in the go along. About six feet beyond on was an new, blunt mine strip of land. The network transfer restore to it.

I'm 76 now and I peaceful celebrate that fluidity as to a great degree as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the view to share.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas


Posted by Unknown | at 10:12 AM