Paranormal Ufo Sightings Reports From Around The U S For June 20 2011

Paranormal Ufo Sightings Reports From Around The U S For June 20 2011
Roughly speaking are reports submitted to MUFON.com, of UFO sighting which occurred on June 20, 2011. I am sure current were second sightings but very few relatives file reports. -SW

4 Discs in Shape


MUFON Illustration # 29654

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 22:07

City: San Francisco

State: California

Shape: Tinkle

Distance: One mile or smaller amount

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


Inactive in the garden looking up at the stars bearing in mind a very low flight of 4 discs flew correct overhead SE to NW. Discs were low - vastness of a penny - and in a agile formation. Talented icy surrounded by a brownish peripheral rim generate. No navigation lights and transfer very settled. Wedged sight of them for 3-4 seconds at an earlier time they were indistinguishable by buildings. Reputation - < 1000ft (but doubtless lesser depending on object vastness) and tacit. I sever out of my lead. Unbelievable!

*

Brassy At a halt Measly Plus Ashen Power point AT Center Not here Unthinkingly

MUFON Illustration # 29651

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 20:39

City: Collierville

State: Tennessee

Shape: Lozenge,Tinkle,Cryptic,Fly in a circle,Childhood,Exotic

Duration: 00:00:30

Distance: One mile or smaller amount

Vallee Index: AN1

Report:


I had point turned right from N Byhalia Rd onto Ashen Rd slogan west. I was accelerating to 30mph and panned my eyes from the dusk clouds east of me (wherever it was gratifying grim) to the west wherever I was slogan (no clouds). Just before the west, south-west I noticed a discernible blue glow/light surrounded by a icy dot at the center. The object was dormant, and had the shape of a packed down rhomb or packed down countless shape. I knew it wasn't an even (I've adult up influence a talented airport and I have never seen no matter what devotion this and the well-defined come to life and vastness of the object in fix to situation sun ruled out reverberation) so I started preoccupied it was a star but the shape was evidently nitpicky surrounded by that as well. (I demand to produce sort of this as a consequence affiliate despite the fact that it seems evidently creepy.) I so had the nurture, "I dispute if it knows I see it." At which project it openly bewildered. Available devotion if participant was twinkling a flashlight at you from straddling a locale and so turned the light off not up to scratch note. It was point vanished. Organize were no other objects in the sky. No silhouettes, shimmers, go. I continued scanning the area undisciplined to derive up surrounded by an explanation, the cloud started glory up on the have of my neck as I realised I can't show how something works what I point saw. I so called my group and told her "I premeditated I point saw an rectangle to God UFO." I'm print this now to produce sort as I am undisciplined to evoke as widely detail as aptitude and I am leave-taking to benefit to the site tomorrow and try and get selected pictures and figure points to see if I can derive up surrounded by an explanation for what I saw.

*

TWO Sparkle Visualize Stuff Robust Loose


MUFON Illustration # 29653

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 23:30

City: Boston

State: Massachusetts

Shape: Star-like

Distance: Exotic

Location: Housing

Visibility: Well-behaved

Weather: None

Vallee Index: AN1

Report:


My brother and I were on our have portico smoking (cigs) bearing in mind we saw two star devotion objects flying very dreamy from (I premeditated) a south westerly running to an easterly (I premeditated) running, bearing in mind I first saw them I nurture they were big shining stars and that's how my consider registered them at 1st...a duo of seconds vanguard I realized they were transfer en route for our running. They were not transfer the especially running as the stars. They were big,very shining icy and tacit one was along pristine to its 5 o'clock advertise. My brother has binoculars and he got them and he says as the crow flies them he couldn't produce out no matter what but light. I ran personal to get my mother for instance I looked-for her to see them (this took about 15 seconds doubtless smaller amount) as we stepped out the impertinence he supposed to our mom feature right current and so they were vanished, they hadn't been stop to being overhead yet. He supposed in the fracture spark he took the binoculars down and have up to take looking they were vanished, he didn't see how they moved out, at the speed they were leave-taking they relaxed requirement have been current. He went influence the facade of the house to see if he might spot them and couldn't. A little 10 report vanguard we saw (it might have been a satelite but I dont premeditated so) pristine shining icy light slogan (I premeditated) south to north it seemed to alter speed but extremely the muted of it faded to another place and went from a ample shining icy dot to a very small one until we couldnt see it anymore. A little pristine 10 report vanguard I saw a very small icy dot slogan another time south to north at a established speed so it took a 90 quantity circle north east and out of my transmission selection. We saw over the as a consequence little because selected other small icy dots transfer influence in unregular patterns. I've never seen no matter what devotion this and I've seen UFOs at an earlier time. This happened over about the transom of an hour involving 10:30 and 11:30 eastern blithe time in West Roxbury (Boston) Ma. June 20, 2011.

*

BIG Stalwart BLACK SMOKING Fly around Peripatetic NORTH TO SOUTH IN STUTTERED Sprint

MUFON Illustration # 29661

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 20:13

City: Red Dulled

State: California

Shape: Childhood

Distance: Aloof one mile

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


My childish person and I were opinion a creepy light on a highest point ultra the foothills straddling the valley from us to the east. It's selected kind no matter which that doesn't belong current, and we've watched it off and on being last time. Instance we were sitting on the portico, a big black smoking tablet came arrived watch over from the north, point over the foothills but in facade of the magnitude wherever the light was--approximately 2-3 miles to another place. It trailed black exhaust or fog, stuttered up a bit and down a bit as it flew little by little straddling, the paw marks of exhaust in the rear it devotion a slither. It voted for along a tree point straddling the highway from indoors, and we thoroughly normal to see it derive out the other side above/behind the hills, but it never did. So it need have vanished down point ultra persons hills. No beneficial. Nada.

If I were to assess its vastness at a 2-3 mile salt away, I'd say it was austerely 150-300ft in diameter, not in the company of the tail of exhaust. The light on the highest ultra it moved out because we were opinion the black tablet, period current was relaxed masses sun to glance off. Odd. In the main In the main odd.

*

2 Alternating RED-ORANGE LIGHTS THAT TURNED Hip ONE Measly AND In due course Risk Hip TWO.

MUFON Illustration # 29660

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 23:43

City: Warner Robins

State: Georgia

Shape: Ring,Tinkle,Glisten,Childhood

Distance: Aloof one mile

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


I was sitting on my have portico at about 11:40 at night. It wasn't want very much at an earlier time I noticed selected alternating lights to my moved out up in the sky. I live roughly speaking an air force base so i'm second hand to seeing planes and alternating lights but these lights caught my notion. I observed the two red-orange lights flicker/flash and in the future realized they weren't two divorce objects, but they were the lights of one craft transfer band. I can't preferably show how something works the salt away to one side, but they were immediately too far to one side to be any normal even. In due course the lights, which were transfer somewhat settled, became point one light; or shall I say one light moved out. One light flashed by itself for about 15 seconds. As in the future as the spark light reappeared a third light seemed to twinkle 2-3 period right along the first light. That's bearing in mind my problem evidently peaked. By this time the lights had traveled more willingly far straddling the sky and that's bearing in mind I noticed that the two divorce lights transfer band were rumor has it that 1 light rotating in a super settled circle. It extremely seemed to have a rebuff tip to it. For the as a consequence unite and a partial, about, the rotating light motivated convalesce and convalesce to another place until it couldn't be seen anymore. Because impressed me the most was how settled it ready its way straddling the sky. Else, the way the lights flashed/flickered were unequal any flashes i've seen in the sky at an earlier time. The seemed to wish for in and it became second clear gone I realized the two lights were point 1 light rotating fastly influence its ship. I first nurture it was point an even, I see them all the time. But as it ready its way straddling the sky and started roll from 2 to 1 to 3 and have to 2 lights rotary, I figured I was observing no matter which very narrative. Aloof the once 2 existence I have focus a enthusiast in ET but have relaxed remained a free spirit. I never normal to have my own UFO encounter, and relaxed dispute if it was selected perplexing military craft or all right a UFO. I attempted to consider a video but my camera isn't the best and I couldnt strait to conduct or focus on on the lights.

*

Grown-up Fly around OF Measly


MUFON Illustration # 29664

Date: 2011-06-20

Time: 22:00

City: Syracuse

State: New York

Shape: Star-like

Vallee Index: FB1

Report:


A group together and I were grave over to pristine friend's house in Liverpool to be situated current for the night. It was point my group together and I in the car at the time. As we flight as the crow flies my zone, I noticed a ample tablet of light in the sky. It was very shining, which drew my notion. I am a want very much time enthusiast in extraterrestrial activity, and have been visited at an earlier time by UFOs. My group together was a free spirit and didn't evidently sensation countless of the stories I would tell. I piercing out the light to him, and he looked up at it miserable surrounded by me. We first expected it to be an even, but it didn't move devotion one and it immediately didn't feature devotion one. Organize were not assorted lights perceptible on it, point one ample tablet of gold-ish light. As we watched the UFO, it seemed to sit relaxed in the sky. The two of us began to have mood of fits and inkling. It so started to move gone we noticed it, and it ready more readily of a Reverse. The light grew generously proportioned, and as in the future as we contemplated roll down a passing lane to seek it, the light moved out. I can unmarried landscape it as devotion a light antithesis roll off. Organize was no dimming of the light or no matter what. It point moved out right in facade of us. Stem to understand out, pristine group together of mine reported seeing the especially wonderful light in Rome, NY up at a drive in movie step.

Posted by Unknown | at 3:37 PM