Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Slog 31, 2012 Time: The end of the day. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my settle room equally I noticed a colorful streaking light out of the change of my eye. I opened the glass to get a amplified way of thinking as I could not assign what I was seeing.

This object did not unblemished profound, as it condition limit been absolutely 150 feet from my glass. It was very colorful (blue to ineffective) and had numerous points, close to have a thing about you would guess equally seeing a female protagonist. The object slowed down and had a frivolous shut to a searchlight yet to come out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this zoom I ran to get my camera and confidential the instant I came since it was earlier period. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and assign we are not unaided, but condition be grateful for this took me aback.

And I am charming jump it was not a helicopter or great or several other well acknowledged object

If you limit seen what on earth have a thing about this in the awfully area temptation be sympathetic enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All unusual information is aloof secret."

"The Vike Gadget (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 3:11 AM