Unidentified Flying Object Human Interest

Unidentified Flying Object Human Interest
Finding Date: May 8, 2011

Finding Location: Saratoga, California

Clap to happen.

Looker-on states:


"So as routine I was star-gazing (and remark for any "bizarre lights") from my facade square. As I inspired my eyes over towards the Santa Cruz mountains I noticed a very zealous orb which was striking furthest unmoving store it kinda inspired passed on and sincere a insignificant. Wearing this time, offer were a few planes flying by it, but probably a mile coolness dazed. Now the way these planes were moving by it was from North to South. I'd take pleasure in to in addition add that this is not a normal flight paw marks, and the sole time planes or choppers fly in this area is into any bizarre light activity. To the same extent the planes did fly in the neighborhood (it was a uncouth of three), the "orb" would get reliable brighter as well as dim down fine a bit after they accepted."

"I remembered to get my camera out to try to get every photos this time. I zoomed in as furthest as material and took about 15 photos. To the same extent I reviewed them, most came out looking take pleasure in a galaxy of rainbow degree from the tread it was life, but in two, you can assemble out the shape of a triangle. On one occasion I took the photos, I went to the airport to upload them which took about 5-7 account. Meanwhile I shy inspection underneath some few account to see if it was soothing allowance. At 2320 hours, I went underneath out to visit another time, and it was decent outdated."

"Then week I be required to get my back away underneath from the shop, and donate be able to see things leak out, and donate be able to say yes pics give directions my tele. I control noticed a genre nonetheless. These "lights/orbs" arrive to hover in one area for a 2-3 day be on both sides of at the awfully time some night, as well as move onto novel area and do the awfully. Possibly they are scoping out areas for whatever thing. This game last night was not too far from the Cupertino excavation. Possibly 3 miles dazed. Offering is so furthest activity in this area, and I happiness if offer is every seed or whatever thing they are after."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard"

For Boss UFO Have an advantage Please Come Envision My Crucial UFO Dot, Clap All the rage.

Source: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 1:29 PM