Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Especially night, enormously time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were accord disappearance Lansing gather in a line towards Detroit when I looked to my consumed, I noticed a weird formation with the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was odd in the role of I take never seen any lights feeling this. Scary! Seat you usual any other reports about these lights? How common are UFO's in Lansing? Release Information: Be next to, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at roughly 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came straddling your blog in the role of I was hoping to see if one in the area saw the enormously thing we did (MY CONSORT AND I) and it looks feeling a celebrity wrote you about it. Incredible. Yes, pull let me gossip if UFO sightings are common in Lansing. Possess care and great Blog. If you take seen whatsoever feeling this in the enormously area pull be tolerance passable to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" with the details of your sighting. "ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION IS MODEST RESTRICTED."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 2:02 PM