Ufo News Mysterious Black Orb Shaped Ufo Spotted Above Usa 2015

Ufo News Mysterious Black Orb Shaped Ufo Spotted Above Usa 2015
This mysterious black orb shaped UFO has been caught hovering above California 2015, the eyewitness has stated that this object hovering motionless and that it just suddenly disappeared.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I take many sky photos from my property since i've captured strange things in the past. After taking a ton of photos i noticed what appeared to be a bird in the sky in a north west direction. I took a quick photo and as i lowered the camera it seemed to disappear in a puff.

It was dark in color so i figured it was just a bird and i just lost site of it. I didn't think to much of it at the time till i loaded the photos on my laptop and zoomed in on it. I was only able to find one shot of it and i took quite a few shots in that direction. I pretty sure my first impression that it disappeared was right. I personally have caught photo after photo of orbs and other strange things in the sky."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Black Orb Shaped UFO


DATE - California USA

LOCATION - 11/02/2015

COLOUR - Black



Credit: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 3:25 AM